Steering Wheel Control adapter kit for Saab 9-3OG and 9-5
Steering Wheel Control adapter kit for Saab 9-3OG (1998-2002) and Saab 9-5 (1998-2005). This kit allows you to mount an aftermarket head-unit in the car and connect the factory steering wheel controls up to it. Comes with patch lead for your brand head-unit and an adapter for the AM/FM antenna cable is also included.
NOTE: If your car is equipped with a factory amplified sound system, an integration interface will be required to make that function correctly.
Patch leads available for the following brands;
- Unbranded/self-learning (two-wire)
- This kit comes fully prepared, no need to switch the constant/switched 12v wires in the head-unit harness;
- On a Saab 9-5, attach the orange wire from the kit to the blue wire on pin 22 in the SID connector (goes towards the steering column);
- On a Saab 9-3, attach the orange wire from the kit to the black/yellow wire on pin 18 in the SID connector (goes towards the steering column);
- Make sure the SID is plugged into its connector when testing everything for functionality. The SID sends a 5V signal to the buttons on the steering wheel, without it connected the module will register a volume down button press and will keep that pressed infinitely.
Product image shows the interface with a 3.5mm jack patch lead, this serves as an example. The included patch lead differs depending on the selected head-unit brand.
|Dimensions||20 × 7,5 × 3 cm|
You may also like…
Amplifier Connection Interface for Saab 9-5 of all years and Saab 9-3 from 2007 on. This interface allows you to retain the factory amplified audio system when updating the head-unit. Plug & Play, no manual settings required. Allows for a very easy install due to its compact size, provides a no humming, buzzing or popping connection to the amplifier with correctly set up gain levels.
Add to cart
ReierParts Amplifier Connection Cable for Saab 900NG and 9-3OG with AS3. Allows you to connect the factory AS3 door speaker amplifier to any aftermarket head-unit with pre-amp RCA outputs. Fully plug and play!